If you have concluded that it is impossible to lose 20 pounds in two weeks then you have never come across an article as this. You can lose more weight than you think and all it takes to achieve that is right here in this article. Therefore, go grab a cup of coffee, relax and read this article because you are about to go that beach your dreamt going this season.
What Is Healthy Eating?
Healthy eating does not mean eating anything that comes your way, it does not meant not eating to your satisfaction, and it simply means eating what is right even to your satisfaction while maintaining good health and excellent figure.
What You Should Eat If You Want To Lose Weight
- Eat whole eggs: Recent studies showed that whole eggs do not affect blood cholesterol and do not cause heart attacks www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed. They are among the best foods you need if your want to lose weight fast because they are high in protein and healthy fats. They can get you full very fast with low amount of calories.
- Eat leafy greens: A good way to raise the volume of your meal while maintaining the calories is by eating leafy greens such as spinach, Swiss chards, collards. This is because they are low calories as well as carbohydrates but full with fiber. They are nutritious and high in minerals, vitamins and contain antioxidants. Calcium which is one of the minerals found in these foods has been shown by studies.
- Lean Beef and Chicken Breast: Studies have shown that unprocessed red meat is not attached to the risk of heart diseases or diabetes unlike processed meat. (12, 13). The fact is… meat can be considered as a weight loss friendly food, because it contains high level of protein.
What Is The Best Weight Loss Exercise Plan?
A good weight loss exercise plan should include both resistance training and cardiovascular exercise:
- Cardiovascular exercise: Good cardio exercises include: power walking, running, jogging, biking. These cardio should involve both Steady-state cardio and high intensity interval training (HIIT). This interval training helps in boosting metabolism and increasing fat burn. HIIT involves starting your cardio exercise at slow state for about 10-15 minutes then you increase the intensity for few seconds then you return to the normal rate at which you started off and continue for a number of reps.
- Resistance Exercise: You should add resistance training to your weight loss work out plan because it focuses on muscle building. You need to understand that during weight loss, some muscle are also loss therefore, to avoid loss of muscles resistance training is necessary. This will help to build up your muscle.
How to Boost Your Metabolism
- Intensify your exercise: When exercising, whether you are walking, running, swimming or biking try to increase the intensity for about 30-second intervals then, you return to your normal speed. This strategy help you take in more oxygen which helps power your mitochondria to work harder in burning energy.
- Get your omega-3’s: Eat foods that rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as salmon, tuna, herring. They help to boost metabolism because omega-3 balances blood sugar, reduces inflammations and regulate metabolism.
What Are The Diet Pills That Work Without Exercise In 2017?
Hcg drops is a fantastic diet pill which consistently improves your metabolism and helps you to eat less and slows fat accumulation in your body while you burn more calories. Hcg drops is an advanced over the counter fat burners and appetite suppressants that is presently working right now, it has a lot of positive customer reviews which show that it is very effective on weight loss.
You can drop more pounds than you think if you put your best and do those things which are necessary like eating the right types of foods: whole eggs, leafy greens and lean beef and chicken breast to mention but few, engaging in the right exercises and taking the right pills.
We have discussed some of the necessary steps to take to achieve fast weight loss in this article. Therefore, you should follow all that we have talk about and you will reach your target weight loss goal.