Affiliate Programs are the best way to easily earn money online and even though the old days when Amazon.com reigned supreme, and affiliate marketing technique was all the rage, are past, affiliate marketing is still a multi billion dollar industry which many online entrepreneurs utilize as a primary source of earning.
The number of companies who have adopted affiliate techniques has gone up, which has led to fresh opportunities for affiliate marketing and web publishers to develop an audience and promote tops offers online. And Affiliate Programs are very good choice for online earning, who know that how to earn money online.
The most popular method of promoting affiliate offers, for publishers, is to join an affiliate marketing network and implement the available offers on their website and this does mean that a certain amount is deducted from their earnings, but the gains often outweigh this token fee.
Here is List of Top 7 Best Affiliate Programs.
- Google Adsense
- Amazon Associates
- Commission Junction
Here are full details of top 7 Best Affiliate Programs running on the internet today:
1. Google AdSense
Google AdSense, it is also known as AdSense, and it is a high paying affiliate program network owned and run by the Google Co. and it provides advertisement units to publishers, who have to sign up for the program network which enables them to use their publisher account to earn money through the ads posted by Google on their blog and their web-sites.
It is provides and unique ID for each publisher upon signing up, which is used to generate ads codes for their Blog / Website so they can start earning money.
Why Adsense is the No. 1 affiliate networks for blogs and Website owners?
- Low traffic requirements: If your website contains unique content of good quality, you will have no trouble getting approved, since it requires very little traffic – 100 to 200 unique visitors each day, regardless of whether your site/blog has top level domain.
- Multiple monetization options: As a publisher, you will not be restricted to earning cash through posting ads directly on your website – you can monetize through search, videos, feed, mobile site, and online games etc.
- Multiple language support: Google AdSense is the sole publisher network to allow posting ads in languages other than English and in fact, over thirty different languages are supported!
- Multiple ad formats: Display ads, text ads, link ads, rich media ads and video ads are all the various formats in which you can post.
For more information on one of the best affiliate programs check out Googles Adsense policies.
2. Amazon Associates
Amazon has the Best affiliate program of them all, containing products from over 1.6 million vendors as well as thousands and thousands of affiliates program and Amazon’s affiliate program mechanism is the users friendly and easy to use, which makes it ideal for non-tech business minded people looking to easily earn money online.
It also provides advanced features such as APIs for sophisticated developers and many think of Amazon as just a small ticket network but a little searching and you will realize that this can be one of the best high ticket affiliate programs out there.
Many internet marketers would tell you that this is the best affiliate program they have ever worked with and who can blame them when you can earn a living solely on being an Amazon associate.
Why Amazon is best affiliate networks for you?
- Easy to use: The interface is intuitive and uncluttered, ideal for beginners and pros alike.
- Greatest flexibility: The millions of products sold on Amazon.com mean that you can choose from a very large number of ads links to put on your website or blog.
- Smaller commissions: The starting point for commissions is a measly 4 percent, which means you will have to gather quite a large number of sales before the affiliation becomes sustainable.
For more information check out Amazons Associates Guidelines.
3. Commission Junction
This is known as CJ Affiliate, it is one of the most expansive networks around, and all those who have dabbled in affiliate marketing, even briefly, will have likely come across it.
Nearly all major merchants have offers listed on Commission Junction, which makes it something of a one-stop shop in the industry and multiple creative sizes are available from the majority of advertisers, which means publishers have a greater control on performance.
With such an extensive network, it is no wonder, it is one of the most popular and best affiliate networks around and keeps in mind that it affiliate program requires constant management, unlike the set and forget systems of AdSense and others.
Why CJ Affiliate is best affiliate networks for you?
- Vast network: With over three thousand merchant partners, and plenty of flexibility in terms of affiliate links and creative sizes, this program will find an ad suitable for your site regardless of the niche it covers.
- Payment reliability: The net-20 payment system ensures timely reception of commission each month.
- Robust reporting: Impressive reporting capabilities enable performance optimization tweakers to play with their site’s ad configuration as much as they want.
For more information visit Commission Junctions Sign-Up Page.
If you are a publisher of digital products, then this affiliate program should definitely be a consideration for your affiliate setup and with its 12 thousand publisher and one hundred thousand affiliates, coupled with perfect history of timely payment, and it is a strong contender for the top affiliate program.
And it is not affiliate software; rather, it plays the role of a payment processor with a significant affiliate marketing element and this makes it easy to configure both your payments, and affiliate marketing programs, which does not take more than a few minutes.
Why Clickbank is best affiliate networks for you?
- Promote six thousand products on your website: As soon as you get your affiliate ID, you will be able to do this without having to register each product separately.
- Higher commission rates: The majority of products sold via ClickBank are digital in nature, which means their commission rates are higher as compared to other marketplaces. You’ll be able to make between 50 and 75 percent for every sale.
- Timely payments: The impressive payment system disburses cash to affiliates through direct check deposits every one or two weeks. Even if your merchant’s business goes bankrupt, you’ll still get your payment through ClickBank.
Now a part of the Rakuten affiliate program, LinkShare had been around since the early days of the industry and in recent years, however, it has seen its role get compared to some of the other players such as CJ Affiliate.
LinkShare has a couple of distinct features which set it apart from the crew though and one, it automatically rotates through the various banners ads for a specific product, which makes your website easier to administer and optimize in the long run.
Instead of having you manually choose the 300×250 ads that should be run, LinkShare allows the rotation of multiple versions with just one code snippet.
Why LinkShare is best affiliate networks for you?
- Rotation of ads: Even though it may appear to be a minor feature, it can prove instrumental in streamlining the consumption of your time and efforts in management.
- Flexible deep linking: You are able to select the page of the merchant’s site that the click is directed to, which enables you to better determine the best way to funnel affiliate purchases.
This is another one of the biggest affiliate programs on the internet, with some 3800 merchants on its list and around a thousand of these merchants are ShareASale exclusives, and you have got the option to focus on these merchants, whose offers are not available on any other platform.
ShareASale offers plenty of statistics for the offers and affiliate is running Average Commission, Average Sale Amount, Reversal Rates and Earnings per Click are all there.
Why ShareASale is best affiliate networks for you?
- Rapid payment: You will get paid on the 20th of every month, if you have a minimal balance of $50 in your account.
- Expansive network: The ShareASale network comprises of more than 3800 merchants, among whom, around 1000 are not operating on competitor platforms.
- Easy to compare offers: When you have to choose between various offers made available to you, ShareASale will allow you to evaluate the best one on the basis of key metrics.
A well-known affiliate network, Neverblue has matured and established its reputation of delivering personal services as well as quality offers in order to keep its affiliates relevant.
Its competitive pay outs and diversity of offers have ensured its popularity among affiliates.
Why Neverblue is best affiliate networks for you?
- Simple sign up: Signing up for the program is quick and easy, with only a few questions asked from you.
- Excellent UI: The user interface is one of the most streamlined ones around, and offers optimum navigation and search filtering capabilities.
- Wide selection: Affiliates can choose from a very diverse collection of offers in order to maximize their campaign’s effectiveness.
- Personalized tracking system: Organizing things is simplified thanks to the personalized tracking system integrated into the platform.
- Affiliate manager follow up: Affiliates are followed up by managers to make sure that everything is in order.