- 1 can (29 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 1 package (4.6 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 packages (14 and 1/2 ounces) mix gingerbread cake
First, Prepare and bake gingerbread according to the package directions and using two greased 9 in. round baking pans then cool completely on wire racks. Meanwhile, for pudding, in a large saucepan and combine pudding mix and milk stir until smooth.
Secondly, cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and then cook and stir 1 to 3 minutes longer or until thickened after then remove from the heat and cool to room temperature and Then combine pumpkin and brown sugar and stir into pudding.
At the last in a 4 qt. glass serving bowls, crumble one gingerbread cake gently press down and top with half of the pudding mixture and whipped toppings and repeats the layers. Then cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 25 servings (1 cup each).
- 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat).
- 4 g protein.
- 1 cup equals 250 calories.
- 42 g carbohydrate.
- 2 g fiber.
- 272 mg sodium.
- 20 mg cholesterol.
Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle Food Recipes